Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family Date to Chuck E Cheese

My precious family
Gracen LOVES Chuck
Look at that concentration!
My Boys
Gracen was satisfied going up and down the slide over and over

It was a cold and wet day, and Blake had the day off. He has Wednesdays off this quarter...so we get to take advantage of empty places like Chuck E Cheese during the week. We had so much fun. If you haven't already, be sure and sign up for their online coupons. They are so good. Aiden and Gracen love this place and I think Grier is already hooked too. And believe it or not my kids LOVE Chuck the Mouse...seriously, he walks around and they go and find him and wave, say hi...etc. Blake and I can't believe it. We both remember being really afraid of him and others like him when we were little. But we think it's cool that they are so in awe of him. We played games, watched some shows, played some games and won LOTS of tickets. And I love these days, because the kids crashed. We had a great family date!


0 comments: