Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Theological questions from the mind of my little guy

Aiden is constantly thinking. His mind seems to never stop. Knowing Blake as an adult and hearing stories about him as a kid, I'm guessing Aiden gets this from his father! I can certainly shut this puppy down and not think about anything significant for a pretty long time. :) Aiden gets excited learning about God, and has SO many questions. He wears me out with his questions...and for some of them, I'll confess, I've had to go ask our resident seminary grad. My newly turned 4 year old is stumping me in the theology department!! This is not good. I'm gonna get off the blog now and go read my bible!! :) It's a cool thought that God is using my preschooler to sharpen me. I love it!

Here are just a few of the questions that plague my little guy:


*Why can't we see God?

*Does God have hands?

*Is God or Jesus bigger?

*How will God help that homeless man?

*Why does God want that man to be homeless?

*Does God even love the bad guys?

*Which sin is bigger...?

*How can God be in Heaven and here in my room with me?

*Who is stronger God or Jesus?

*Does God have bones?

*Does God love us even when we sin?

*Where does God live?

*We can't hear God right?

*Is God the strongest? Even stronger then Super-Man?

*Can God count all the stars?

*Why can't you hear God?

0 comments: