Friday, June 13, 2008

Lars and the Real Girl

So Blake and I have just finished watching this movie and I wanted to recommend it. I just picked it up on a whim because I like Ryan Gosling, and Blake and I usually enjoy quirky movies, like Juno or Best in Show. Anyways, this movie was great...completely quirky, and odd...but so heartwarming. It's clean...and has a great message about community...and loving people through difficult and messy times that come up in life. But before you get to the heartwarming part, you'll be laughing your head off! Go rent it...let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Susan Jensen said...

Hey Mary! I didn't have any interest in seeing this movie, but maybe I will now! Love the pictures of Grier - can't believe she is so big! I don't know if I sent you an e-mail or not, but I started a new blog on blogspot. Look me up at gabrieljamesjensen.blogspot.com!

Kendall said...

I saw this too and I was surprised. It's a little melancholy, so I couldn't get Adam into it. But the end had a pretty good message, didn't it?

texasberries said...

Hey---we watched this last night, and I loved it....Thanks for recommending it! I too, like Ryan Gosling, and I am surprised he wasn't nominated for an award for this one......LOVED IT!