Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Fun

The man with the donkey wouldn't budge...oh well.


Doesn't Gracen look a little worried about who's in the driver's seat?!








My mom is taking classes to become a Master Gardener. She volunteered at this area park event called Williamson County Museum Days, where we could learn more about our county...early settlers, native trees and rocks...it was pretty interesting. My Mom was working the miniature pony rides, and Blake was working, so my Dad went with me to help with the kids. There was lots of history stuff, which my Dad loved and Blake would have as well. I was not quite as interested in all of that, as much as finding photo opps...although, my pictures aren't that great. The kids had a lot of fun...but they just love being outside.



2 comments:

Kendall said...

so cute! Your kids have the perfect hair and coloring for fall! they look so cute in the greens, oranges, and browns. love it. What a fun outing!

ren said...

Oooh I would have loved to hear the history side of things! Sounds like it was a fun time. So will your mom teach you how to grow an herb garden by chance? I think I might make one this year.