Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Evan


Happy 1st Birthday, my sweet Evie.

Evan is technically almost 16 months old...BUT, the girl's GOT to have a birthday post...right?! She had a very subdued birthday...and I'll admit that it almost didn't happen at all. I mean, her birthday is 6 days before Christmas. It's a tricky thing to get all the family together, knowing you've got to all round up again in a few short days...but we managed to do it...thanks to my Mom and my sweet husband's insistence that we celebrate her. It was a special time...laid back and relaxed like Evan herself. She is the most affectionate, sweetest, lovable, and fun little one year old...and she LOVES cupcakes. She was so easy to please. In fact, we only got her a little stuffed Marie from Aristocats for her birthday. I only felt mildly bad about it...but again her birthday is RIGHT before Christmas...AND she's the 4th kid. Have you seen our playroom? We seriously don't need anything else for a little girl...like ever. She loves her little kitty though...I think it all worked out okay. Happy Birthday our precious girl...we thank God for you every day.

0 comments: