Sunday, February 27, 2011

Adding to the Tribe


This is not my actual test, but it looked just like this...for those of you still buying expensive pregnancy tests...do yourselves a favor, and hit up Dollar Tree for $1 pregnancy tests. They are cheap and accurate. I found out I was pregnant with all 5 kids using Dollar Tree tests...just sayin.



For those of you that don't know yet, we got exciting news a few days before Christmas. We are adding a member to the tribe! Baby #5 is due at the end of August!! We are so thrilled and thankful. We told the kids on Christmas morning, and they were super excited. We didn't tell people we were pregnant until about week 10...and they found out at like 4 1/2 weeks. All four of them did such a great job of keeping our secret. They did not slip once. We told our families at Christmas and swore them to secrecy as well....however, they did not do such a great job keeping it quiet. Our 4 little munchkins might need to give some lessons in discretion to the older family members. :) The kids are pretty convinced it's a boy...but I think it's just wishful thinking. I, on the other hand have NO idea. I knew all 3 girls were girls...but this one, is tripping me up. We'll find out in a few weeks, and I can hardly wait. We have names just waiting to be used.

0 comments: