Thursday, March 13, 2008

First Birthday Car Rides

Aiden 3/18/05
Gracen 4/13/06
Grier 3/9/08


These are all of our kids on their first birthday, the first time facing forward. It's funny how all three of them have similar expressions...wondering if Mommy and Daddy have lost their minds, I'm sure! It's cool to look at their similarities and differences. Who would have thought that 2 people could make this many combinations...maybe we should have like 3 or 4 more to see what other combos we can come up with. It's like playing with a Mr. Potato Head!


2 comments:

ren said...

What a stylin gal Grier is with that car seat cover! I think she looks a lot like Blake in that picture.

Mageetribe said...

Yeah, that carseat is a hand-me-down from my aunt and uncle. It isn't quite us...but we are thankful for a free carseat! I think she looks like Blake too.