Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Best Show Ever...

Thursday May 22nd. 7:00 on Fox
My very favorite show is starting in a few short weeks....So You Think You Can Dance. I love any dance show or dance movie...but this tops them all. I love the wacky judges, and the broad spectrum of styles and talent. Although, I gotta say my favorite is hip-hop and crunking! I'm glued to the TV when this show is on. I love to dance, but am not even on the same playing field as these people...but for a few months I pretend that I am...as I "dance" around the house and try to imitate what I've seen. I'm so glad we don't have a nanny cam...It would be ugly. If you have never seen this show, check it out...it's awesome. I especially get a kick out of Mia Micheals, a choreographer and judge. She's a hoot!

2 comments:

texasberries said...

I am right there with you---I told you about Hannah meeting Benji, didn't I? Can't wait for it to start back up!----Love it that you dance around the house, I bet you're great!

ren said...

What on earth is crunking!? I must be an old foagie. Would LOVE to see you on a nanny cam though, lol!