Friday, February 27, 2009

Found One

Gracen and my dad
Gracen and AidenWell, I was trying to find a picture of Aiden and Gracen together at Evan's age, so you could see how weird it looks. I'm telling you..Evan looks like Gracen. Is it just me or can you see it too? Gracen was quite a bit bigger...my little chubs...but I can still see it. Well anyways, you might think I'm crazy but I prayed that Evan would like Gracen. Every time I say that I get strange looks, but I wanted Evan to look like her, b/c Gracen has some middle child issues. I wanted her to feel like she fit in. I figured if we had 3 bright red heads and then her, well....she might be sensitive about the differences. It's obvious at this point that Evan doesn't have bright red hair like Grier and Aiden...and I'm just blown away that God would answer such a seemingly silly request...that He would listen to me go on and on about my concerns for my middle child, and show me in such a sweet way that He not only listens but He cares. Isn't He so cool?




0 comments: