Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Little Girl

So I started the "Project 365" after seeing other people's pictures. It seemed like a fun project to take on. I've only been doing it for about a week, but it makes you look at everything differently...everything is a potential "moment". Anyways, Gracen was at the table finishing up her lunch-side note: she is the SLOWEST eater that you have ever met. We are all done and gone and she is still at the table finishing up.-So I was in the living room and I glanced at her, and she seemed like such a big girl to me. Something about her pony tail, sitting on her feet, and eating a whole apple, just seemed really surreal to me. I can't believe she is about to be 4. Where has all the time gone? My first born daughter is getting bigger, and I think I just noticed for the first time. I'm not so sure I'm ready for this. I tell her often that she is never to leave me...she's pretty loyal...she tells me that she'll live with me forever. I love it! Aiden on the other hand says "Mommy, I have to go and get married and live in my own house." We'll see about that. ;)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Weird!! You're right! I don't know what it is, but she DOES look like a big girl. There is a very "teenager-looking" vibe coming off of her in that picture!

Kendall said...

I am so excited to see your pics!! This is so Gracen! Love it.

Susie said...

Wow. Those 4 years have flown by. Hey, I have to say, maybe she and Cori should do meals together. Cori could probably give her a "run" (not hardly) for her money on the slow-eater competition.

Say, I notice your new, trendy blog masthead. Wow! Did you, like, hire some incredible, awesome, pricey graphic artist to create such a masterpiece? :-) ;-)