Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guess That Baby Mystery Solved!

Okay, so this is the correct order of my babies:
1. Gracen
2. Aiden
3. Evan
4. Grier
Ya'lls comments were so funny. There were only three people that guessed correctly. I know it was tricky so I won't give my "BFF" a hard time for guessing wrong. ;)
Way to go Marissa, Cristy and Stacey! And might I just add a special props to Marissa and Cristy. Marissa has only met the first 3 kids like twice. And Cristy has only met Aiden...and he was 3 days old. That was so fun! Thanks for humoring me.

1 comments:

Kendall said...

I was very, stinkin' close! You've got to give me that?! This was a fun idea. Your kids are "Magees." I love that they have so many similarities and so many differences. This would have been way too easy with my girls, don't you think?