Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

***Warning-Lots of pictures! :)

Showing off their tickets
Grier carried this flat basketball everywhere
Me and all my girls.
One of her many faces
Gracen wanted to "ride" this horse, by putting her token in and standing next to it, holding on to the reins. Can we say...cautious!
Dancing to "I like to Move it, Move it"
I LOVE this picture. Aiden and Ainsley are two peas in a pod...they are gettin' down.
Sweet Friends
Who's having more fun here?
Super Mom!! Kendall's playin a little ball, while she's got Addie in a sling! Go girl!

Well, this year instead of a big birthday party like last year, we decided just to take our best friends to Chuck E Cheese. We're only gonna do a big birthday party every other year. Every year just seems like too much. The kids didn't even care. They were looking forward to this day for a long time. Kendall and her girls met up with us last week on Blake's day off. It was a Wednesday, which equals peace and quiet at Chuck E Cheese. I LOVE going there during the week. Our kids love each other and always have such a great time together. It was a really fun day. Sorry about all the pictures...there were so many cute ones, I couldn't decide between all my favorites. Aren't Ainsley and Aiden funny dancing, and shaking their booties?! I mean, who taught these kids how to dance? There dads no doubt... :) Blake caught a great moment there.

1 comments:

Kendall said...

Love, love, love all the pictures! The dancing kiddos are the best! I really wish you could see my baby wearing/balling skills even better. Man, I impress even myself. ;) This was so much fun for us too.