Saturday, April 04, 2009

Our First Tball Game

Go Aiden!

Run Aiden Run

Aiden with his good friend Tyler...precious!

Enjoying a post game snack

A wee bit bored



Well, we went to our first Tball game today, and it was SO much fun. Blake asked off today, so we actually got to have Daddy at the game, and for the WHOLE day. Aiden played great and really tried to do his best...I loved that. He was pretty funny...both times he was up to bat, he hit the ball and ran to 1st base, then to 2nd, and so on until he was home...the funny part was that he passed all his other teammates on their bases. He didn't get that you have to wait for the person in front of you to run to the next base...he was HAULING! I'm thinking track and field might be his thing. He loves to run, that's for sure.
It was the perfect day for me. First of all Blake took the day off, so he got to spend a Saturday with us...Wow! He made us all french toast this morning. We just had a relaxing, chilled out morning, then went to the game. Afterwards the kids came home and took naps, and Blake and I hung out and listened to a sermon online by Frances Chan...which I'll blog about later, b/c it was SOOO good. We made homemade pizza tonight, and had a picnic in the living room watching "Bolt"...it was so great. I can't wait for the day that Blake doesn't have to work on Saturdays. That is my idea of a perfect day with my family!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Girl! I so understand. Derek works every Saturday too. I didn't understand how much of a blessing it was when Derek had the WHOLE weekend off when he was an accountant. Although, I will say...I rather have him almost every night and no Saturday then never see him during tax season(nights or weekends). We should hang out on a Saturday sometime. :)
Lindsey