Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dance Recital

My beautiful ballerina

Proud parents.
Gracen and her good friend Carson. Love this.
Practicing for the big show.
Gracen had her Spring Recital the night we left for the beach. It was a crazy day of packing and getting ready. But somehow we managed to get her there, and ready to perform. She did such a great job! I'm serious...such a great job. I'm not one of those moms that thinks her kids are the best at everything...I'm totally aware of their flaws and their weaknesses. I actually didn't know what to expect with her. At her Christmas performance she ran off the stage crying. But she has matured a little bit even in the 6 months since then. So when she got up on stage, I could tell it was gonna be a good night for dancing....and was wonderful. I love that she loves to dance.

1 comments:

Kendall said...

gorgeous girl! great pics too!