Monday, June 08, 2009

Dress Rehearsal

She looks like she's at least 6 years old to me...the make-up is freaking me out.


My little Daisy

Her very first bun.
Gracen has her dance recital this Wednesday. It's going to be a lot of fun. She's really excited...which is great. Because, she had a massive melt down at the little Christmas recital at the studio. This one will be in a huge auditorium. But she did fabulous tonight. I guess you can never tell. Gracen takes dance at Dance Emotions. www.emotionsdance.com. It's a great studio. The owner and Gracen's teacher is Sarah, who is a friend of me and Ryan's from high school....and she is wonderful with the little ones. Next year we'll add Grier into the dancing mix.

1 comments:

ren said...

So fitting that her costume is orange! Pretty lil daisy girl!