Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dancing Days


My Ballerinas




Have NO idea what the head cock is all about...but I blame it on Auntie JoJo...she's famous for it.

Excited about class starting.


My pretty girls


Gracen and Grier LOVE dance...I mean L-O-V-E love dance. I was under the impression that this is normal for all little girls...but overhearing moms at dance class complain about dragging their little girls to dance, I'm thinking we might have something here. I might actually have dancers on my hand...which I think is pretty cool. Gracen eats, sleeps, and drinks dance...almost to the point of obsession. This past Sunday I peeked in her room at church, b/c the class we teach is next door to hers. Instead of sitting with all the little girls during small group time she was in another part of the room "practicing her dance" as she put it. What dance? I'm not sure. She hasn't learned her recital piece yet...so I'm not sure what the urgency was all about...but whatever. Anyways, after talking to her, and explaining that there is a time and a place for dance, and that she was being disrespectful to sweet Mrs. Carla, she went and sat with her small group. But you can bet what she did when we got home that afternoon...

0 comments: