Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's So Hard to Say Good-Bye



Gracen Mrs. Sarah and Grier


Ugh. I hate writing this in January, and we said good-bye in October...it still makes me sad. We had a lot of change in October...one being a move. That move led to a REALLY long drive to dance class. So we had to say good-bye. And what you don't see in this picture is a very sad Mommy taking the picture...with tears rolling down her cheeks. Sarah, and I went to high school together and she was one of my brother's best friends. She is an AMAZING dance teacher. She has been teaching Gracen since she was 2 1/2, and then Grier started with her in August. I had visions my girls as teenagers taking dance with Sarah. We had such a wonderful experience at Dance Emotions, and it killed me to leave that studio. And just as I anticipated...the day Gracen started at her new studio, she fell apart sobbing that she wanted Mrs. Sarah. My heart broke. Us Magee girls are not big fans of change. She has slowly come around though...and that makes it a little easier each time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Moores said...

I am so glad you're back. I really enjoy reading about your sweet family!
Sarah

Mageetribe said...

Awww....thanks Sarah! Glad I have someone that reads it. :) I enjoy reading yours too and keeping up w/ sweet Connor!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, this is just the sweetest. We definitely miss you guys tons as well. Their classes just aren't the same without them. I hope they're learning a lot and having fun in their new classes. :-)

Mageetribe said...

Thanks Sarah...I'll pass this on to the girls. Hope all is well at DEm. :)