Saturday, May 29, 2010

Get Away



Look at that handsome guy!


Yes...I brought my crock pot. Can't leave home without it.

In February, Blake and I got to get away for a few days sans kids. We headed to Fredericksburg to a B & B. We've been several times and always stay somewhere different...but this place might be seeing us again. It had every thing we could have wanted...it was romantic and cozy, and it was right off of Main St...so we could walk everywhere. We had such a great time. The purpose of our time away was to pray about the year, set some personal and family goals, and think through ministry commitments, our calendar, our vision for our family...you name it, we covered it. It was very productive...we talked, and talked and talked...and prayed and prayed and prayed. Both of our tanks were overflowing as we pulled out of there to see our precious children. The time away really recharged us. I can't wait for next year.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I have always wanted Chris and I to do this, but we never have. What was the name of the B&B you went to?