Saturday, May 29, 2010

Surprise!




My personal favorite



I totally LOVE these kids. I mean, look at them. How can you not? They are hilarious and so fun! Blake took off a day in February and we surprised them with Chuck E Cheese. We told them we were taking them somewhere special, and they were going crazy trying to figure it out. When we finally pulled up and got out, they immediately started dancing, and celebrating. Blake and I were cracking up. I love that they are expressive, and joyful, and not too concerned with what others think...yet. I know that day is coming...but until then I'm gonna relish these sweet moments of pure freedom!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

So cute! I am sure they are thinking that they are having the most fun...but you and Blake might have won. Seeing them so excited must have been a blast!

Mageetribe said...

Yeah it was super cute. We had to ask them if they wanted to go in or stand there and keep dancing. ;)

Laura said...

Mary, I love the joy in these pics. Wow- what a special memory for y'all. I smile just looking at these. You are right- your kids are precious!

Amy said...

These are so cute!