Monday, January 21, 2008

Dress Up!

She is Super Duper Excited to be a princess...Can you tell?
Dressing up with Good Friends
This is a precious picture to me...my kids and my best friends kids. As you can see Gracen was not giving in to dress up peer pressure.
I'll save the day, my Princess! At least that's what I think he's thinking.
Wahoo! She's dressing up!

So my kids have finally discovered Dress Up. It has been long time coming. For whatever reason, Gracen has resisted this. She is so girly, but the thought of putting shiny, sparkly clothes on freaks her out. It's kinda strange...I know. And I wasn't really expecting Aiden to be into it. But we had some friends over right before Christmas, and the 6 year old boy dressed up in some of Aiden's costumes, and now he thinks it's pretty cool. Gracen has slowly come along, as she sees Aiden transform into a super hero. I have had fun watching this process. The kids really do take on this new identity. If only clothes had that effect on me!


0 comments: