Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Behind

Yeah, I'm so behind on blogging. We've had a lot going on over here at the Magee house. We're moving at the end of September, and so we've been attempting to pack, and look for a new house...etc. I'm preparing for a garage sale, and a consignment sale, and new ministry commitments at church. Aiden also started kindergarten last week...and like I've mentioned before, I'm homeschooling him. It's a decision I know that God has asked of us, but I've questioned him several times in the past week...because it keeps me really busy, and it's been a challenge to school him with his little sisters around. But the one thing God keeps bringing me back to...is His grace. We're still new at this, and I believe that He will equip me for this journey...I'm just waiting for that to happen. :) In the meantime, I'm gonna try to catch up with blogging, because I enjoy writing. It's become kind of an outlet for me. And I want to "scrapbook" our family events, since the paper kind just isn't going to happen.

1 comments:

Teresita Darling said...

You can do it with his grace! You can do it! Take it in seasons... soon enough they'll all be big and independent!