Saturday, November 27, 2010

Let's Try this again


This picture has no real significance. I just think it's fun. It's from this summer....but this is pretty much how we've been around here for the past week...taking it easy...and it feels good.


I've been on a hiatus...and I'm dusting myself off and trying this blogging thing again. I'm nervous about it, because I set high expectations for myself, in general...and when I can't live up to them, I feel like a loser. So these past 6 months of non-blogging, I've pretty much felt like a loser...seriously. I've been so busy with family life, homeschooling, ministry, etc. that blogging has been on the bottom of my long list. I'll give it another go though...I do think it's helpful for me to slow down and process things going on around me...and of course, it's like a virtual scrapbook. I'm hopefully setting more realistic expectations this time...

2 comments:

ren said...

Love the picture, haha!

Ashley said...

welcome back!