Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Batter Up

Look at the focus and attention of my boy! (Notice the boys in the background :))

That smile is for Mommy!! I'm a lucky lady!

Check out that form!!

I'm not a proud mama am I?! Well, we entered the "world of sports"...finally. I have wanted to be a sports mom for as long as I can remember. I always wanted 4 sons...and I pictured Saturdays spent on the field or at a ball park. So needless to say, I am thrilled that the time has come to introduce Aiden to organized sports. Now, that I think about it, it's kinda strange that I'm so excited. I'm not sporty, nor do I understand most sports...but it just seems so "All American". Aiden is a pretty athletic kid...definitely gets that from his Dad....so he has picked up Tball pretty quickly, and LOVES it. And I LOVE that. I hated PE as a kid...so I'm glad that Aiden has a totally different attitude towards all things sporty.

0 comments: