Friday, March 27, 2009

Meal Idea


Box of pizza crusts
pizza just the way we like it
So in the snack bar of Sam's (probably Costco too) you can purchase a case of already made pizza crusts. They are $17.00 for 14 crusts. It comes out to be like $1.20/crust. They are frozen and have to stay frozen until you need one...so you have to have some freezer room. We recently bought an upright freezer for our garage...so this was one of my first purchases. It has been so fun and so easy. They are great for a fast, and inexpensive dinner. It's also a great way to get the family involved. Aiden helped me make this pizza. They take 5 minutes to defrost and about 10 minutes to bake. I made a BBQ Chicken pizza last week, and it was a hit. Just thought I'd pass the savings on to you...if you don't have a Sam's card, let me know and we can meet up there.

2 comments:

Ashley Self said...

I love love love this idea. All of my boys love pizza and we usually have it once a week anyways! I am doing this ASAP! Thanks girl!!

Unknown said...

Lonnie wanted me to write you and tell you that you are a genius! We are LOVING a Sam's pizza crust right now and think we could possibly eat this every night for the rest of our life!!! Thanks Mary!!!