Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Mean Really...

...does this look comfortable to you? I think I'm gonna start a whole section on this blog that features Gracen's wild sleep habits. Did I mention that 2 weeks ago, we woke up at 3:00 in the morning to her screaming. It was the type of scary cry that sounded like she was in trouble. Blake got up and went to her room, but she wasn't there. She was standing with the front door wide open...in the middle of the night...crying! I'm so glad I didn't see it. I would have really freaked out. Hearing about it was bad enough. Praise God she was okay. She claims she was looking for her water. I think she was sleep walking and woke up when the cold air hit her. That's another thing, it was really cold that night. Poor baby, standing there confused, scared, and shivering. Since then Blake has been putting a chair up against both doors.
I could go on and on with sleep stories on Gracen...so stop me now. Okay, one more...one morning Blake got up really early, like at 5:00 for men's bible study. He was getting ready, and went into our rather big walk-in closet. He saw some movement out of the corner of his eye...and there is Gracen laying in the closet with her blankie...no idea how long she had been in a pitch dark closet...freaky.

1 comments:

Kendall said...

Yes, you need to start using labels on your blog posts. You could have a seperate label just for "Gracen's sleep antics" and have a bunch of posts appear! She's so entertaining in her sleep...and stress-inducing. I think she's going to give us many stories to chuckle at over the years.