Friday, March 27, 2009

Daddy and His Girls

Waiting for the doctor in the "Keep Austin Weird" Room
How fun is that?!

Getting Weighed-2 year check up

Totally unware she's about to get a couple of shots

Visiting Aiden at preschool




Because Blake works on Saturdays he has off on Wednesdays...which has its advantages...although hear me now: I would much rather have him home on Saturdays. Anyways, we get to tag team errands, and appts...etc. Grier went for her 2 year check up and I got to have Daddy as back up. Afterwards we headed up to Aiden's preschool that he goes to M/W. He has been asking us to come and hear him sing. So we loaded up the girls and made a day of it. Nothing warms my heart faster then to see my husband cuddling with his precious girls. It's just a cool contrast...his masculinity up against their daintiness.

0 comments: