Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Grier 3/9

She just opened her tea set. She's pretty excited.

Suddenly bashful as we sang Happy Birthday to her at breakfast.

Her fake smile.

She didn't want me to take pictures...yeah, she's only 2.

Enjoying her birthday cupcake.

Camp out in their "tent"

Happy Birthday my sweet Grier. You just turned 2, and mommy can hardly believe it. I remember your birth like it was yesterday...maybe because my epidural didn't work. You are a complete joy for Daddy and I. You make us laugh on a regular basis with your goofy faces, and dances. You love to be the family clown, and you brighten our day with your smile alone. You want to be a big girl so badly, doing everything that Gracen does. You are a quick learner watching your older siblings. That is not always a good thing. You really like to use the word "no" and we are continuously showing you that that is not a good choice. :) On a positive note you have learned to undress yourself already, and you walk like a pro in your dress up high heels...even better then your big sister, and probably Mommy too. I love to listen at the door when nap time is over and hear the little conversations you have with all your little "friends" in your crib. You are such a character...and so quirky. I can't wait to see what God does in your life little firecracker. I pray that you love God and enjoy going to church with your family. I pray that you make a decision early on to place your faith in Jesus. I pray that you have a love for people, and you let your little light shine. I am so proud of the big sister you have become. You are so sensitive to your baby sister's needs, and I love the way you try to help me all the time...burping Evan, bringing me a diaper or her burp cloth, trying to put a pacifier in her mouth...and even rocking her in her carseat. Our family would not be complete without you, my precious Grier. Happy Birthday...You are loved.

3 comments:

Kendall said...

Ahhh! So sweet. Grier is just adorable in these photos...and with a mind of her own. ;) I got Evan's announcement. Man, those are amazing! Who made those?

Anonymous said...

Your children are precious! Where did you find their personalized plates?

Mageetribe said...

Thanks Brittany! Well, I got them on your favorite sight...etsy! I'll put the link below to the shop. She is awesome and will do whatever you want. She makes plates and t-shirts and I actually used a couple of her t-shirt designs instead of a plate design. I was really picky and she totally worked with me. She's the only one on etsy that does this kind of thing.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6145409