Friday, May 15, 2009

Accident Prone

Legs full of bruises

A busted lip, and a shiner, and a healing goose egg.

Check out that massive goose egg

Grier was fighting the ice, and her goose egg got rather big.
Grier is so accident prone these days. Every time we turn around, she's falling down or bumping her head on something. Last night, she fell in the driveway...and busted her lip. Last week at Aiden's Tball game, she tripped and fell flat on her face/head, and hit a flat rock that was in the ground. And we noticed a few days ago, that the goose egg has caused a shiner in the corner of her eye...which we read could happen. I'm starting to get a tad self conscious. I'm trying to convince her that she has a VERY happy and loving home, so CPS doesn't pay me a visit. Maybe the sad picture of her crying isn't helping my case. I think I might research helmets...

0 comments: