Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Easter Pics

Aiden-5
Evan-4 months
Gracen-4
The MageeTribe
Love all their faces.
I'm so glad I caught this face. Grier-2
Silliness
More Silliness

Okay, I'm WAY behind on blogging lately. It's gonna be a crazy next few days of new postings...so get ready!! We had a wonderful Easter, celebrating our Risen Lord!! It was an exciting time, because I felt like Aiden was really getting it for the first time. It's been pretty neat lately to see him getting bigger. Even though Aiden is only 13 months older then Gracen, the gap is getting bigger. I feel like he has grown in leaps and bounds in several areas lately. He's starting to read...which I can hardly believe. He's asking some pretty profound theological questions, and he's constantly asking me what he can do to help me! His maturity is really blowing us away...of course, he's still a 5 year old boy who likes to antagonize his sisters, and can't seem to walk anywhere, opting for running at full force. But none the less, I'm really looking forward to what's ahead. I'm not sure how this ended up being a post about Aiden...Happy Easter.

1 comments:

Leigh Ishee said...

Mary - your kids are so cute. I love your pictures of them. Everytime I look at them I marvel how I see Blake and you in them. So cool!