Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Evan-4 Months

This is how she falls asleep. It's totally precious. The minute I lay Evan in her bed, she puts her thumb in her mouth, and brings her other hand to her ear. I love to watch her.

Sweet girl

She does the most interesting things with her feet. She totally experiences her little world through her feet...and it's pretty entertaining to see what she'll do next.


If I haven't said it before...(which I know I have) Evan is really the best baby anyone could ask for. Don't be alarmed when I say this, b/c it won't happen...but she makes me want to have like 6 more. She's the happiest baby, and I LOVE all her little squeals, and coos. I could listen to her ALL DAY LONG! Oh, and did I mention she has the best belly laughs too...and the most awesome part, is that she laughs really easily. So I get to hear it all day long. I took her to her 4 month check-up on Monday, and the poor baby got shots. I hate that. But she let out a 2 second whimper, and that was it! She was okay, after that! Even the nurse was surprised. She weighed in at 14lbs. and is 25" long. She's the smallest of the babies at this age. She's also rolling over now, and sleeping on her side, by her choice. We just got out the exersaucer a few days ago, and she's liking that a lot. And she still thinks her brother and sisters are the funniest people on the planet. It's great to be 4 months old.

0 comments: