Friday, May 15, 2009

The Zoo

***Ridiculous amount of pictures

Handsome guy
A little fearful

Sliding with the Otter


Watching the Monkeys
Lunch
Super Sweet Moment
The Birthday Butterfly


Notice their purses? They took them everywhere ALL day.

We went to the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco on Gracen's birthday...April 13th. Yeah, this post is SUPER late...but I took SO many pictures and couldn't figure out which ones to post...so I posted them all. Actually, not even close. I mean, I really took a lot. This is the coolest zoo, and seriously kid friendly. Our family had a blast. I wore the baby most of the day...so she was a trooper. The weather was perfect, and all the animals loved the attention from the kids. There's an awesome playground in the middle of the park. There's also a clear acrylic-like slide that runs right through the otter tank. So the little otter is swimming all around, as you're sliding down...very cool! There's a lot to see and do. It's pretty affordable too. I ran in to a friend of mine from Dallas! Crazy stuff...her family loves coming to the Waco zoo...and they have the Dallas Zoo, and the Forth Worth zoo close by...so that should say something. Oh, and right now there's a really cool Texas exhibit...so lots of fun, native animals. I would totally recommend packing up the kids for the day and heading north to check it out.

0 comments: