Friday, May 08, 2009

The Mission of Motherhood


A very wise woman gave this book to me when I was pregnant with Aiden. I have skimmed it many times...but decided recently to start reading it for real. It is really good. I wanted to recommend it to all the moms out there. It's been really great for helping me see the "big picture". I think it's a great read for every mom out there who has ever been worn out, frustrated, weary, overwhelmed, and lost in the details...I think that just about covers every mom at one time or another. Check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The BEST BOOK EVER!!!!

Kendall said...

Oh, yes I need to finish this. I've been on page 78 for about 3 years. Tell me some take-aways...to motivate me, okay?

Barie Sue said...

I read this a couple of years ago and am in the process of re-reading it because I remember it really challenging me to see my mommy role thru the Lord's eyes. I told Kendall about it today and she said you were reading it too - we'll have to chat once we're done reading. Also, we just took our kids to Phil's and Amy's Ice Cream for the first time too - how alike are we? :)