Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracen

Oh Gracen, where do I start? Well, let me start by saying how late this is...almost a month. Sorry about that. Life has been busy lately. Gracen you just turned 4, and I think I'm still in shock. It has gone by too fast. You were my first girl, and as soon as I found out, we named you Gracen...like on the way home from the appointment. I had been dreaming of a little girl for some time, and was so glad when you came along, even though you were a big surprise. Gracen, you are so fun. You have THE BEST imagination in our family. You come up with wild stories, and keep us entertained, and on our knees. :) Daddy and I laugh at the plots you make up on the spot. We see huge book deals for you. You also make up songs non-stop...We'll tell you to clean your room, and suddenly it's a song. You are really creative...and I can't wait to see what God does with that. You are a little on the unpredictable side, and are very passionate, feeling things deeply...we are working on making good choices, and living above our emotions right now. You excel with encouragement, and have really shown us all that you are capable of lately. You love to please Mommy and Daddy, and obey with a glad heart. You have been such a big helper since Evan came. I am so proud of the big sister you are becoming. You are so loving...you give THE BEST hugs and kisses, and love to hold people close. Gracen you have a fierce love..and anyone who receives it is blessed. You bring us so much joy and laughter, and even Aiden says that you are the funniest person he knows...Happy Birthday sweet girl!

0 comments: